Wednesday 29 November 2017

My To Do List This Christmas.


Over the past few days I’ve been reading some blogs and all the fantastic things people do/have planned on the run up to Christmas. The Christmas period is over before you know it, so this year I have decided to fit in as much festive goodness in as I possibly can in the month of December. December being my favourite month of the year I need to make the most of every single day in it. From cosy days in, to baking, to ice skating; this list has 15 fab festive ideas for you to do this month with your friends and family.


  • Make mince pies- what is Christmas without mince pies???                                                      
  • Watch the Christmas lights switch on.
  • Watch Christmas films.
  • Watch at least 3 new Christmas films (every year I stay in my comfort zone and I watch the same 3 films Elf, Nativity, and home alone Whoops)
  • Go Christmas shopping.
  • Go ice skating.
  • Make gingerbread men.
  • Drink hot chocolate. (with all the vegan whipped cream and marshmallows)
  • Decorate my house like Santa's grotto.
  • Visit the Christmas markets.
  • Go on a long winter walk through the woods
  • Visit my family and friends, I do this all year round every year but I especially like to do so at Christmas so I can give people their, presents, drink their mulled wine and eat their Christmas goodies (i'm kidding of course.)
  • Watch a nativity play
  • Buy and decorate a Christmas tree.
  • Indulge in Christmas chocolates.

For me, the Christmas period is about spending quality time with people that are very special in your life, making them smile with a thoughtful gift, but most importantly creating memories that will stay with you forever. What is on your Christmas bucket list this year???

                

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HelloHannah | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig