Tuesday 5 December 2017

10 Things.

Hey guys! I was sat at my desk this morning trying to figure out what post I wanted to do this week, and my first idea was something Christmas related. Then it crossed my mind that Christmas is a stressful time for many people, and the Christmas period isn't always an easy time for people struggling with a mental illness. Therefore I thought it would be nice to share 12 things that I am grateful for today instead, hopefully encouraging people to try and concentrate on the happy things in their life at the moment.

When you wake up in the morning what’s the first thought that goes through your mind? I for one am guilty of waking up and thinking negatively... "Eugh I can't be bothered to go to work today" "I wish this week would be over already" "Can't I just stay in bed all day?" It's so easy to be negative and concentrate on bad things that are happening in the world, so I thought I'd try and spread a little light and tell you all about what I am grateful for.


I really do believe in appreciating what we have every day – when we can - especially in the face of hard lessons. What are you grateful for today??

  • My mind – For the ability to think, to store memories, and to create new solutions
  • My good health – For enabling you to do what you want to do and for what you're about to do in the future.
  • Sunrise – For a beautiful sight to start the morning.
  • My best friend – For being there for me whenever I need them.
  • Life's challenges – For helping me grow and become who I am.
  • Sunny winter days- The blissfully "warm and sunny" days in the middle of winter.
  • Being single- I am independent and I am not defined by a relationship status.
  • Sunday mornings- Perfect for self love days.
  • A good night's rest- Is there anything more refreshing?
  • Family- Family is the greatest gift.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HelloHannah | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig