Sunday 31 December 2017

Hello Twenty Eighteen.



How has another year passed already??? I can’t quite handle the speed of how fast each year comes and goes. However, there's nothing I love more than a fresh start. A brand new year. I hope you all had the most amazing Christmas full of family, friends, food, and fun, and I hope you have an even better New Year. In today’s post I wanna talk all about end of year goals. Do you make them? How do you keep them?

 I think it's really good to have goals to give yourself something to work on throughout the year, and aim to live the best life you possibly can. I made a post a few weeks back telling you what my goals were, so this is just a lil updated 2018 goals. I gave myself more time to think about what I wanted from 2018,  and things that I wanted to achieve; so here they are..

-Be happy, it's as simple as that. In 2018 I want to be the happiest I have ever been. I know I I can never be truly happy living with mental illnesses, but I can work on becoming happier, and making day to day life easier for myself.

-Read, I love to read, but getting myself to actually pick up a book and starting takes a lot of effort. I'd much rather be scrolling through my phone before bed, but in 2018 I'm going to ditch the phone and read for at least 20 minutes before I turn the lights out.

-Start Yoga, I follow so many inspiring yoga accounts on Instagram, and I always say to myself 'I wish I could do that.' So why not give it a try myself! It's sooo good for your body and your mind, and that's what I'm all about this new year.

-Cook More.

-Do more exercise, you know it makes you feel better, mentally and physically, so just do more of the stuff. When I get into it I really enjoy it, and I always feel so good about myself once I get myself moving.

-Practice self love!!

- Be more organised

2017 has been full of ups and downs, but I wouldn't change any of it. I have learnt from my mistakes, and grown as a person. I've become stronger both physically and mentally. I have come to realise the type of people I want in my life, and I have figured out who I am. I hope you've all had a wonderful year, and celebrate tonight in style! I wish you all the happiness and best of luck for 2018 and I'll see you very soon with my next post xx










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HelloHannah | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig