Friday 1 December 2017

How To Handle A Very British Winter.

It's the first of December, whaaaat? I cant quite believe how fast the year has gone. The nights are getting colder and this means more cosy nights in under a blanket watching Christmas movies, and all the hot chocolate you can think of.  As I'm writing this it's pouring with rain outside, and I've decided instead of feeling sad about the miserable English weather, I'm going to embrace it instead. No more hiding away in my room from the cold, i'm going to go out and carry on enjoying my life.


If you know me, you'll know that I'm a huge lover of winter months and the festivities that come with it, however I'm not a lover of the cold weather. I'm someone that reallyyy feels the cold, so when winter comes around I need to prepare myself.  I have 5 tips that I make sure I follow religiously over the colder months so I thought I'd share them with you.



L A Y E R - I love to layer, I'm all about big knitted jumpers, scarves, hats, and boots. Layering is the answer to all your winter problems, there's nothing worse than feeling cold when you're out and about having a nice day. My coat essential this winter is this lil beauty from New Look.

U P Y O U R   B E A U T Y   R E G I M E - Layering shouldn’t just be confined to your winter wardrobe it should be applied to your cold weather beauty regime too. Your skin needs extra hydration, so moisturise! My go to face moisturiser in the winter is the PUR soak it up intense hydrating moisturiser, it does exactly what the name says, it's magically hydrating and I swear by it!

H Y D R A T E - Hydrate your skin, and hydrate yourself.

M O I S T U R I S E   Y O U R   H A N D S - Around this time of year I have to start looking after my hands even more. With the freezing cold and strong winds they very easily get dry and cracked (oh how lovely). Moisturise and wear gloves, honestly you'll thank me!

E A T   W E L L -  In the winter I love eating wholesome, hearty comfort foods. Gimme all the vegetables! not only does eating well benefit your health, it also makes you feel warm and full on a cold winters night. My favourite meal at the moment has to be a delicious vegetable casserole, full of all the wonderful vitamins and minerals that will help keep you fit and healthy in the winter.

What are your tips for handling a cold winter???







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HelloHannah | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig