Saturday 2 December 2017

Matte Lipsticks This Winter.

HELLO DECEMBER. Can you believe it is the second of December already?? Christmas is on it’s way! One of my favourite things about Winter is all of the beautiful seasonal colours and shades that start appearing in beauty products, So seeing's as everything around me has transitioned from bright summer colours, to deep dark reds and purples, I’ve finally popped my nude and blush pink lipsticks to one side and have picked up the deep reds, warm berries and plum colours. Does it get any more festive than a bright red lip? I think not.



 I have been hearing great things about the Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipsticks for quite sometime and I’ve been meaning to give them ago. I’ve always been a lover of matte lipsticks, so when I came across these matte liquid lipsticks I just had to get my hands on them. Liquid lipsticks are a nice little alternative to an ordinary lipstick. I find they are a lot more long lasting. They're smooth, super opaque, pigmented and fragrance free and most of all, the most matt/mattest lip product that I own!
I'm really impressed with the quality and overall finish of these products, the only downside is it takes a lot of effort to get it off of my lips, I had to scrub for ages! however it's all worth it.
What are your favourite shades??? I'd love to know in the comments!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HelloHannah | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig