Thursday 25 January 2018

Skincare Brand Of The Month - January.

FAITH IN NATURE




One thing I love doing is trying out new skin care and beauty products, navigating through the piles and trying to find my absolute favourites, while constantly discovering new brands that become the latest thing I can't live without.

Faith in nature is an award winning natural beauty product collection including hair, body, and skin. They are an ethical cruelty free alternative, which is exactly why I love them. I believe it's so important to not only look after your skin.. but to use the purest, most natural ingredients on it.

Lavender and Geranium hand wash- What can I say? it's just a hand wash. But it's the most incredibleee smelling, natural hand wash I've ever tried!

Lavender body lotion- It smells insanely gorgeous and I always go back to it. I can highly recommend it for dry/dehydrated skin. I have rather dry skin naturally, and this really works for me and helps to deal with dehydration caused by the terrible weather here in England!

Lavender and Geranium shower gel and foam bath- I bought this product after it being recommended to me by a friend. I could not love this product more. I love a big foamy bath and this does exactly that. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated in the shower and bath, not to mention I smell great!

I think Faith in nature is a great brand, and it is refreshing to see a company trying to remove the nastiness in our skincare and focusing on using organic and cruelty free ingredients. I think the pricing is very reasonable, and definitely worth the money considering how much product you get for the price and the ingredients used.

Have you ever tried faith in nature??? if you have what are your favourite products?!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HelloHannah | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig