Sunday 21 January 2018

January Netflix Loving.

Cosying up with my duvet, my favourite PJs, a toasty cup of tea and a good Netflix session is my favourite way to deal with a rubbish mental health day, and a rubbish day in general. This month especially I feel like Netflix has totally outdone itself. I've been ill for the best part of January meaning I have had a lot of time to sit and binge watch films, and TV shows.. which I'm definitely not complaining about!



1.) FRIENDS. If you know me this definitely wont come as a surprise. I am a massive friends lover, and when I found out that they had put every single season and episode on Netflix I was SO happy.  Although I have the box set at home, there's something very satisfying about being able to watch them all from the comfort of my bed on my laptop. What are your top three friends episodes??? Mine are 'Unagi', 'The one where everyone finds out' and 'The one with Ross's sandwich.'

2.) THE END OF THE F***ING WORLD.  This had to be on the list really didn't it? If you're behind on the hype, the internet has fallen in love with this TV show. Sooo I just had to watch it. The actors in it are incredible, There's a lot of dark humour in this one, as well as a few touching moments. However the episodes where only 20 minutes long, and only 8 episodes, so as you can imagine I watched it all in one evening!

3.) ATYPICAL.  My dad first introduced this show to me whilst I was in new Zealand in November, I watched the entire season in 2 days and I've re-watched it twice since. I wasn’t sure what to expect of Atypical at first, But I was pleasantly surprised. All about a high-functioning autistic boy and his family, and his quest for love. It was eye opening, fascinating, well-acted, and moving. It was also humorous and easy to watch.

4.) THE REBOUND. This film has been on Netflix for quite a while, however this month especially I've been loving it. I think I've watched it twice this month already, and to be quite honest I will probably watch it again! A light hearted romantic comedy, with plenty of feel good moments!

What have you been loving on Netflix???
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HelloHannah | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig