Tuesday 30 January 2018

My Perfume Favourites.

I really love perfumes and scents, one of my favourite things to do is go to boots and smell all the perfumes. My preferred scents are sweet or fruity, I'm not to into floral scents never really have been.  

Sarah Jessica Parker- Lovely.  £30


My first ever perfume was Sarah Jessica parker lovely. I say mine; it was actually my mums but every morning I would sneak into her room and spray myself. I finally had my own gifted to me on my 16th birthday and  I've been wearing it ever since and I love it.  It's my go to perfume if I don't know what to wear. It's a good everyday perfume as it's not to strong or overpowering. It's my signature scent. I find sheer slightly more subtle scented than her original perfume however it's pretty much the same scent just a lot lighter and potentially easier to wear.

  The Body Shop - Vanilla body mist. £8


Zara- Sweet Vanilla Perfume. £12.99

I've only had this body mist since Christmas but I absolutely love it. The body shop is one of my favourite brands for skincare and beauty, however until now I hadn't tried any of their fragrances. If you know me you'll know that I'm obsessed with everything vanilla scented, and this mist smells heavenly.  I honestly think this is one of the most beautiful fragrances The body shop have ever released.


I picked this perfume up when I was in London last year, I was on the hunt for a vanilla scented perfume for absolutely ages, and I happened to spot this just as I had paid and was about to leave the shop. I grabbed it and ran back to the tills without even testing it! Most people think vanilla is too sweet, and overpowering however this one is not so in your face. it's the perfect everyday perfume, and I'm not joking when I say people always ask 'who smells so nice?'

What are your favourite perfumes at the moment? I'm always on the hunt to find a new one to add to my collection.

Share:

3 comments

  1. I have been looking for a nice new perfume for a while now every since I finished up using my Chance one by Chanel, I may have to try one of these, The Body Shop one sounds appealing!xx

    FATIMAH | ROSEYGOLDBOX
    www.roseygoldbox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend the body shop one and its such a bargain too! xx

      Delete
  2. I love vanilla scents too so I definitely would love to check out the Zara one! Does it stay on long or does it just fade away like some perfumes do?

    GG | www.girlingamba.com

    ReplyDelete

© HelloHannah | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig